WHAT WE DO…
LNG asset entities tracked
Gas nodes tracked
EU daily gas and power data
LATEST FROM THE INSIGHTS …
RECENT WORK …
- Price interaction and response between renewables production and LNG cargo arrivals in Europe.
- Outlook for long-term pipeline gas contracts and prices in Europe with increased LNG imports.
- Geopolitical assessment of energy investment and trade risk with cold-war parallels.
- Detailed daily mass balances and counter-party identification at LNG terminals with reloading.
- Ship day-rate dynamics as a function of fleet utilization, vessel size and age.
- Case analysis and origin of recent rapid price drops and peaks in Europe.
- Capacity booking for short-run flexibility natural gas sales optimization.
- Outlook for CO2 prices in Europe and short-term dynamics affecting the value of natural gas.
- Assessment of rising inefficiencies of global LNG fleet utilization and commercial effects.
- Survey of company natural gas portfolio positions as basis for sales and contracting strategy.
- Opportunities for digital transformation of the LNG business.